If you are looking to perform at Lestat's West, please contact our booking manager Louis Brazier. Please read the following information carefully before contacting us.
General Booking Process
All booking goes through the venue manager, Louis Brazier. Generally, shows are booked 2 to 3 weeks out.
Load-in time for shows on Friday and Saturday are at 7PM. Shows on Sunday have a 6pm load-in time.
Set times are generally predetermined as follows: openers play 30-minute sets and headliners play 45-65 minutes.
Each performer is allowed one free entry for friends and family.
House Equipment and Sound Gear
This is to let performers know what they need to bring, and more importantly, what they don't. No need to haul every single piece of equipment!
• Sound Board: Allen & Heath 32-ch
• Outboard FX: Lexicon, TC, Yamaha
• Microphones: Shure, Sennheiser, EV, AKG, CAD, Heil, Pro Radial Di
• FOH Speakers: JBL
• Monitors: 3 Mixes - Yamaha 12 front, JBL 15 drum mix
• Amps: QSC
• Other Equipment
○ Yamaha Drum Kit - 12, 13 tom, 16fl tom, Zildjian cymbals (no throne or snare)
○ Keyboard - Roland 88 keys, weighted keyboard
○ Guitar - small Marshall and Danelectro amps